Jürgen Gutsch - 15 January, 2019
Recently I got asked to explain how to unit test a controller that retrieves data using an entity Framework Core DbContext. In this post I'm going to show you how to use GenFu, Moq and XUnit to create small and isolated unit tests for your ASP.NET Core application.
Jürgen Gutsch - 16 November, 2018
I'm going to remove the Disqus comments on this blog and move to GitHib Issue based comments. The reason is, that I don't want to have advertisements that are not related to the contents at this blog. The other reason is, that I want to have the full control and the full ownership of the comments.
Jürgen Gutsch - 13 November, 2018
In this tenth part of this series I'm going to write about TagHelpers. The built in TagHelpers are pretty useful and making the razor more pretty and more readable. Creating custom TagHelpers will make your life much easier.
- 17 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 08: ModelBinders
- 11 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 07: OutputFormatter
- 08 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 06: Middlewares
- 04 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 05: HostedServices
- 01 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 04: HTTPS
- 27 Sep 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 03: Dependency Injection
- 24 Sep 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 02: Configuration
- 20 Sep 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 01: Logging
- 18 Sep 2018 New Blog Series: Customizing ASP.NET Core
- 20 Jul 2018 Live streaming ideas